Saturday 28 November 2009

no such thing: love?

Here we go again, same old shit just a different day. This is exactly how things go when u
think all is well, when really, it isn't! Is it possible that things can ever get better,
you have a good day and then at the end of it all everything just spins out of control,
emotions run high and in a blink of an eye, well, u get the idea. So how do you hold the
reigns of emotions?
Or do you let things run or do you walk? I'm curious at what point is enough, enough?
Do you stick around cause you think things will get better? Do you stick around cause of something called love?
Is there such a thing ad love left, or has it become convenience? I think I have finally lost faith in what ever love is supposed to be. Love is a verb, an action people tell me. They say
when you love nothing can come between two people, but I disagree, I think you need more than
love, I think there are several factors that feature in a relationship. I think that respect is a key factor cause everything else
Comes under that, I mean if you don't respect someone, how the hell can you claim to love them?
Trust, mmm, another huge factor, you claim to love someone but you cheating behind there back, yea, whatever. My views on that are pretty straight. Once a cheater, always a cheater.
Don't be with someone if your eyes are wondering everywhere else. Guess people want the best of both. Anyway, heavy for a saturday night, I know. Let's leave it at this; for different people loves means different things.
For me, well, I don't think I believe in it anymore.
And that's my rubbish for tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment