Sunday 13 December 2009

Exhilarating (Exciting) Time - last 2 days


So there is only 2 more days left of work for me for the year, then im on a well deserved break from this god forsaken town. JHB - great place, viby, fast and undoubtably stimulating. However, this place, this pace cracks even the strongest of us and will bring you to your knee's, begging for a break. After a tough year, and I am yet to meet someone who says it wasnt that bad - yea right! Its been a trying / testing year for us all and knowing that I have minimal days left in this maximum work prison, makes me excited. Although there is a ton of things to get through before we can actually close it off, pack it up and say goodbye to this year, we need to close off and make sure that things that are closed and finished dont return in the new year to bite me in the ass. So busy i may be .... but it will be worth it for the last couple of days.

Plett here we come ...WOOO Hooo.

No comments:

Post a Comment