Sunday 13 December 2009


Sometime it becomes clear what needs to be done, sometimes you need to step yourself out of a situation to see the bigger picture. Lately I been doing just that, instead of been pulled in and succomb to the negative feelings and the emotional roller coater that you board and ride before you know it. I been "learning" (well trying to, at least) react differently, if at all. So, lets get to the point here, time outs - good to get away from it all, detach from the situation and retract and begin to recover. I think getting out of the environment you in allows you to look at other things instead of been focused on the rut you have become stuck in. It's not an instant process and probably takes a little while to master, but because i been so focused on and trying my best to get things better, i think im coming on in leaps and bounds. insecurities seem to be slowly dissapating and anger seems to fizzle out before it bubbles and boils over. I love my girlfriend, thats one thing im sure of and i would do anything to be a better man for the woman that I want to spend the rest of my life with.

No comments:

Post a Comment